No.11 The Digey is characterful well-appointed cottage in the middle of St Ives just 100 metres to the surfer’s beach, 200 Metres to the harbour and only 200 Metres to the nearest car park.
This beautiful 3 storey cottage has recently been extended to incorporate a third bedroom and a second bathroom making it the perfect family holiday home.
Directly outside No.11 there is space for a table and chairs for two to sit for that first cup of coffee in the morning or that glass of wine in the evening before dinner, “and watch the world go by!”
We do accept one well behaved dog in No.11 but strictly by prior arrangement only.
- The large kitchen/diner is on the ground floor and is very well equipped with all the utensils you may need as well as an electric fan oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer, freeview TV & DVD. There is also table and chairs for 4 people with cosy fire place with electric log burner.
- On the first floor is the Living Room with plenty of comfy seating, smart TV and a lovely window seat overlooking The Digey.
- The main double bedroom is also on the first floor.
- The twin single bedroom is on the top floor (beds can be zipped together to make a double), built in wardrobe with hanging space, window seat overlooking The Digey.
- Two bathrooms each with shower & WC on the top floor and ground floor.
- Twin Bunk Bedroom on the ground floor with memory foam mattresses, individual reading lamps, chest of drawers & smart LCD TV (Parental Control) perfect room for children and teenagers!
- There is a nominal £20 charge for bringing your dog
- Washing Machine
- Just minutes from the harbour, shops & beaches.
- Free WIFI
- Efficient heating throughout.
- Friday – Friday bookings - Check in 3pm/Check out 10am
- Short breaks available in low season. (Jan, Feb, March, April – Oct, Nov, Dec)
- Linen and towels included.
- Nearest parking - 5 minutes walk.
No.11 The Digey,