World class restaurants and cafes have sprung up around the town, clustered around the harbour by the warm waters of the bay, perched above the beach with stunning views – you may even see dolphins from your table – or tucked intimately in the old town’s narrow streets. There are excellent eateries for all tastes, many also offering the delights produced by Cornwall’s fine breweries and vineyards.
There are a few good independently owned shops locally, and of course supermarkets, a full list of which you will find on useful info, under food shopping.
- Licensed small convenience store
- Long open hours 7am – 9pm
- Less than 2 minutes from the cottage
- Stocking all daily requirements + Newspapers
32 Back Road West, St Ives,
Tel: 01736 794 657
Walk to the Porthmeor Beach end of the Digey, turn right, and its a little way down on the right hand side.
The Digey Food Room and Deli
Cheese, meat and charcuterie, wines, great deli counter.
6 The Digey, St Ives TR26 1HR
Tel: 01736 799 600
The Allotment Deli
Specialist Deli, Local fruit, veg + Bread, specialist food counter
30 Fore Street St Ives
Tel: 01736 794 578
- 2 x Co-op’s in town – Tregenna Place and The Stennack
- 1 x Tesco just outside town towards Carbis Bay, TR26 2PN