With all popular seaside destinations, parking is always at a premium in the height of the peak holiday periods, whether its Summer holidays, Easter, Half Term or New Year.
St Ives is no different, but be patient, you will get a space!
The nearest long stay car park is The island Car Park.
St Ives has 5 long stay and 3 short stay public car parks run by Cornwall Council. Prices for length of stay vary according to the location. Below they are in order of type of car park these are:
- Porthmeor Beach – Short Stay – 30 spaces. TR26 1JU
- Smeaton’s Pier – Short Stay – 31 spaces. TR26 1PS
- The Sloop – Short Stay – 42 spaces TR26 1LT
- Barnoon – Long Stay – 124 spaces. TR26 1JD
- Park Avenue – Long Stay – 77 spaces. TR26 1QE
- Railway Station – Long Stay – 106 spaces. TR26 2BH
- Trenwith (Coach & Car Park) – Long Stay – 759 spaces (summer), 311 spaces (winter). TR26 1DD
- The Island – Long Stay – 129 spaces TR26 1SY
Useful Tip: Please find here the link to Cornwall Council where you can register your car to pay your parking by mobile phone. To make things easy for parking on your arrival we suggest registering before you get there. https://www.cornwall.gov.uk/transport-and-streets/parking/cornwall-council-car-parks/phone-and-pay-parking-system/