Dogs are welcome but strictly by prior arrangement only
There is a nominal £20 charge for bringing your dog
As dog lovers with dogs of our own, we know they become one of the family and to take them on holiday is just the best!
We therefore welcome you to bring your dog, but ask that our terms relating to dogs in our property are respected.
Please read our terms & conditions here:
17. DOG TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Dogs welcome only – no other pets
- Only one well behaved dog allowed
- Dogs are ONLY allowed on the ground floor. Stair gates are provided for this purpose
- Your dog must not be left alone in the cottage – under any circumstances
- Your dog must be fully house trained
- Dogs need to be under supervision and control when in the cottage
- Please bring your dog’s own bedding and feeding bowls and also towels for drying off.
- Please ensure that your dog is not allowed any furniture or beds, this can impact on your security deposit.
- Please check that your dog is up to date with flea and wormer treatments
Security Deposit in Respect of Dogs
Please Note: Any damage to any items within the property deemed by us to have been caused by your dog, including breakages, soiled fabrics & carpets, chew marks, scratches or other will result in the loss of part or all of your security deposit, as well as additional charges may apply should the deposit not cover the replacement or fix for the damage caused.
Any additional cleaning required will incur a minimum charge of £25.