No.8 The Digey is a recently refurbished 3 storey cottage in the heart of St Ives.
This characterful cottage offers flexible family accommodation comprising of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms – front living room also converts into a single bedroom. There’s also a kitchen/diner, plus the bonus of being just 50 seconds away from the shops, harbour & beaches.
Directly outside No.8 there is space for a table and chairs for two to sit for that first cup of coffee in the morning or that glass of wine in the evening before dinner, “and watch the world go by!”
We do accept one well behaved dog in No.8 but strictly by prior arrangement only.
- Main bedroom with double bed with memory foam mattress, large wardrobe with hanging space and window overlooking The Digey.
- Twin bedroom with Ensuite bathroom, with twin beds with memory foam mattresses and window seat looking over The Digey with amazing views over harbour & Bay.
- Travel cot available to hire – £20
- Family bathroom with large walk-in shower, WC and basin.
- The Front Living Room (first floor) is a lovely bright room with sash window overlooking The Digey. Flat screen TV with free view & DVD player. There is a sofa bed / daybed ( with memory foam mattress ) and an armchair, a comfortable place to sit overlooking the Digey and relax.
- The Back Living Room (also on the first floor) is snug and cosy with period fireplace, double sofa and armchair, TV and DVD player.
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner (ground floor) very well equipped with utensils with electric oven & hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, fridge, freezer, table & chairs for 5 people, Freeview TV with DVD, window seat onto The Digey and stable door to the rear.
- Court yard with private hot shower facility, great for coming off the beach
- Washing Machine
- Just minutes from the harbour, shops & beaches.
- Free WIFI
- There is a nominal £20 charge for bringing your dog
- Efficient heating throughout.
- Friday – Friday bookings – Check in 3pm/Check out 10am
- Short breaks available in low season. (Jan, Feb, March, April – Oct, Nov, Dec)
- Linen and towels included.
- Nearest parking – 5 minutes walk.
No.8 The Digey,