No.11 The Digey is characterful well-appointed cottage in the middle of St Ives just 100 metres to the surfer’s beach, 200 Metres to the harbour and only 200 Metres to the nearest car park.
This beautiful 3 storey cottage has recently been extended to incorporate a second bunkbed bedroom and a second bathroom making it the perfect family holiday home.
Directly outside No.11 there is space for a table and chairs for two to sit for that first cup of coffee in the morning or that glass of wine in the evening before dinner, “and watch the world go by!”
We do accept one well behaved dog in No.11 but strictly by prior arrangement only.
- The large kitchen/diner is on the ground floor and is very well equipped with all the utensils you may need as well as an electric fan oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer, freeview TV & DVD. There is also table and chairs for 4 people with cosy fire place with electric log burner.
- On the first floor is the Living Room with Sofa bed ( with memory foam mattress topper), freeview TV with DVD player / iPod dock, electric log effect wood burner, day bed with memory foam mattress and a lovely window seat overlooking The Digey.
- The main bedroom is on the top floor with double bed with memory foam mattress topper, built in wardrobe with hanging space, window seat overlooking The Digey.
- Two bathrooms each with shower & WC on the top floor and ground floor.
- Twin Bunk Bedroom on the ground floor with memory foam mattresses, individual reading lamps, chest of drawers & smart LCD TV (Parental Control) perfect room for children and teenagers!
- Travel cot available to hire – £20
- There is a nominal £20 charge for bringing your dog
- Washing Machine
- Just minutes from the harbour, shops & beaches.
- Free WIFI
- Efficient heating throughout.
- Friday – Friday bookings – Check in 3pm/Check out 10am
- Short breaks available in low season. (Jan, Feb, March, April – Oct, Nov, Dec)
- Linen and towels included.
- Nearest parking – 5 minutes walk.
No.11 The Digey,