No.1 Salubrious is 3 floors of stunning accommodation situated at the end of Virgin Street, just twenty paces from the hustle and bustle of fore street and a minute from the famous Porthmeor beach and the Tate Gallery and the harbour.
The cottage boasts amazing views over the harbour and St Ives Bay. Making this beautiful cottage the perfect choice for a holiday in St Ives!
Regretfully No.1 is not suitable for dogs
- Main bedroom with double bed, large chest of drawers, bedside tables with reading lights, large wardrobe with mirror door and window seat.
- Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom, with twin beds and trundle bed. Hanging wardrobe space, storage shelves, 17” LED TV with integral DVD player.
- Family bathroom with large walk-in shower, WC and basin.
- Travel cot available to hire – £20
- Cosy living room with balcony. The living room has a small bed settee, bucket chairs, living flame gas fire, folding dining table to seat up to six, children’s floor cushions, 42” wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD player, iPod/iPhone dock.
- Balcony with deck lighting, table and chairs, and panoramic view of St Ives bay and harbour
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge/freezer, double oven and hob.
- Washing Machine
- Just minutes from the harbour, shops & beaches.
- Free WIFI
- Efficient heating throughout.
- Friday – Friday bookings – Check in 3pm/Check out 10am
- Short breaks available in low season. (Jan, Feb, March, April – Oct, Nov, Dec)
- Linen and towels included.
- Nearest parking – 5 minutes walk.
No.1 Salubrious Terrace